Bluetooth type PTT for connecting Bluetooth dongle with two way radios.
Type: Bluetooth PTT
Operating Temp.: -20℃±2℃ ~ 50℃±2℃
Approx. Weight: 30g
- Fully Qualified Bluetooth v2.1+EDR Chip set
- Chip Audio Line Input : 350mV rms (max.)
- Audio Output : 20 mV rms
- Transmitted Power : GFSK:5.37dBm
Output Power : 8DPSK:4.55dBm
- Receiver Sensitivity : -82 dBm (typ.)
- PTT function built-in
- Power class 2,10 meters
- Display : Two Color LED
- Support : SPP Profile
- DC Input : 5 Vdc (std.)
- DC Current : 13.35 mA (avg.)
- DC Current : 20 mA (transient)
Battery : 330mAh
Use Time : 24 Hours (MAX)
(Built in Battery, need to charge battery)
----------------- CONNECTING THE BLUETOOTH DONGLE TO THE RADIO --------------
STEP ONE: Connecting to Two-Way Radio
To connect your Bluetooth dongle to a two-way radio, follow these steps:
- Always turn off your two-way radio before connecting the Bluetooth dongle
- Plug the Bluetooth Dongle BT-Dongle into the speaker-microphone / audio accessory jack of your two-way radio.
- On some models of two-way radio, you may need to tighten a retaining screw to ensure that the Bluetooth dongle remains attached to the radio
- Turn on your two-way radio and verify that the radio transmits and receives with the dongle attached.
- The Talk button on the Bluetooth dongle will not function as a Push-to-Talk button for your two-way radio until a wireless audio accessory is successfully paired to the dongle.
STEP TWO: Pairing with an Audio Accessory
- Turn off the Bluetooth dongle. Wait at least three seconds.
- Turn the Bluetooth dongle on while holding down the Talk button on the Bluetooth dongle.
- Continue to hold the Talk button down for approximately three seconds. Release the Talk button when the status LED begins to flash two times per second.
- The Bluetooth dongle is now in audio accessory pairing mode. Activate the pairing mode on your compatible wireless audio accessory.
- Once the wireless audio accessory and Bluetooth dongle are paired with each other, the status LED on the dongle will show a constant blue light for three seconds.
- If the Bluetooth dongle does not detect a compatible wireless accessory within 60 seconds of being put into pairing mode, the dongle will exit the pairing mode and resume normal operation.
- Once successfully paired, you will be able to operate your two-way radio using your compatible wireless accessory.