David Clark Company Series 6200 Radio-Direct Headsets include models for interface to all the top narrowband and legacy portable radios. H6200 Series Headsets afford clear communications, effective hearing protection for high-noise environments and have the same rugged durability you’ve come to rely on from David Clark Company.
- Connect directly to portable radio with modular lead
- Certified NRR: 23dB (noise attenuation)
- PTT button conveniently located on headset ear dome
- Behind-the Head, dual ear style – wear with or without hard hats or helmets or traditional headband.
- Undercut, Comfort-Gel ear seals for maximum comfort
- Quality components and rugged construction
- Durable 6-foot extended coil cord terminated with radio-specific connector
- IP 68 rated PTT Button on the ear cup with rubber cover to protect from sand in fracking operations.
|David Clark H6240-M Spec Sheet||377 Kb|