David Clark Company Series 6700 Radio-Direct Headsets afford clear communications and effective hearing protection for high-noise environments. H6700 Series Headsets carry worldwide, FM Approval for those areas that require Intrinsic Safety ratings, while providing the same rugged durability you’ve come to rely on from David Clark Company.
- Stainless Steel Hardware
- Available both hardwired and with interchangeable comm cords
- Certified NRR: 23dB (noise attenuation)
- Undercut, Comfort Gel/Foam Ear Seals
- Water Resistant Foam and Wind Screen
- Wear with or without hard hats and helmets
- Improved 20-20kHz earphone
- New Over-Molded Boom Assembly
- Radio specific connector
- IP 68 rated PTT Button on the ear cup with rubber cover to protect from sand in fracking operations.
|David Clark H6740-35 brochure||452 Kb|