Hytera HYT PD682 UHF/VHF Digital Portable Two Way Radio
The Hytera PD682 is a powerful, sleek, and light addition to any work force. With its Dual Analog and Digital operation, it ensures a smooth analog to digital migration. As well as light, its rugged and reliable. Available in both UHF and VHF
- The size is 122 X 54 X 27mm, PC & Metal frame, weight is 310g.
- IP67 rated withstanding up to 1m submersion for 30 minutes or more.
- Compliant with MIL-STD-810 C/D/E/F/G standards.
- Pseudo Trunk
- Expanded frequency range of 400-527MHz / 136 - 174MHz
- Dual Mode (Analog & Digital)
- Provides basic/advanced digital encryption and Scrambler feature in analog mode.
- Supports multiple advanced analog signaling modes, including HDC1200, 2-Tone and 5-Tone, providing better integration into existing analog radio fleets.
- The data protocol is fully compliant to DMRA standard.
- GPS Positioning (Factory Option)
- Man Down (Factory Option)
- The reserved side port in PD68X allows users or any third party partner to further develop other helpful applications to extend radio functionalities.
- One Touch Call/Text
- PD68X provides radio enable/disable (only decode), remoter monitor (only decode) and Priority Interrupt.
- Enable an administration or manager radio to interrupt calls for emergency or urgent communication.
- In DMO Hytera can provide 2-slot communication, which allows for 2 talk paths on 1 frequency.
- 1x Li-ion battery (1500mAh)
- 1x Power Supply
- 1x Charger Pod
- 1x Belt Clip
- 1x Wrist Strap
- 1x Antenna