Hytera HYT MD652 UHF Digital Mobile Two Way Radio
The MD652 is specifically designed with safety and ease-of operation in mind, providing safe and reliable communications for numerous applications across various industries like Logistics, Taxi, Fleet, Agricultural, Construction and Tow-Trucks. This radio’s compact design enables it to be put in any location with ease without obstructing view or movement within the vehicle. Extended features like programmable text, emergency, telemetry, and GPS (optional) can be used to communicate within radio fleet or to a dispatch station.
DMO True 2-Slot
In DMO mode, Hytera provides 2-slot communication which allows for two talk channels on a single frequency.
Dual-slot Pseudo Trunk
With this feature, a free time slot can be allocated to a member who needs to communicate urgently, effectively enhancing frequency efficiency and allowing timely communication in emergency situations.
- Voice: Uses Narrowband Codec and Digital error-correction technologies
- Compliant with the Stringent MIL-STD-810 C/D/E/F/G and IP54 Standards
- Selectable RF Power Output Continuously Adjustable from 1W to 25W
- Advanced Signalling Modes Including HDC1200, 2-Tone and 5-Tone
- Includes AGC Technology for Optimising Voice Input and Output
- GPS Positioning (Factory Option) Supports GIS applications
- Remote Control Operations are Done via the Microphone
- Weight: 1.05kg (Including Smart Microphone)
- Dimensions: (W) x (H) x (L): 165x46x140mm
- Channel Change Voice Notification
- Supporting Option Board Interface
- Basic Scrambler and Encryption
- Multi-Site Roaming(optional)
- Dual-slot Pseudo Trunk
- DMO True 2-Slot
- Text Message
- Lone Worker
- 1x Microphone Hanger and Screws
- 1x Remote Speaker Mic
- 1x Mounting Bracket
- 1x MD652 Radio
- 1x User Manual
- 1x Power cord
- 1x Fuse
Please call 1300 266 682 or contact us for a quote and more information, discounts also apply for multiple units.