Icom’s MXA-5000 AIS (Automatic Identification System) receiver will pick up real-time transmissions from vessels that use an AIS transponder. Such transponders are now required for SOLAS vessels by SOLAS regulations.
- Dual Channel Simultaneous Receive (Receives both class A and B AIS data)
- Dual Mode Data Output for Flexible Connectivity (RS-422 radar/chartplotter connection*, RS-422C PC connection**)
- Built in Antenna Splitter with Protection Circuitry (The MXA-5000 shares the antenna, no splitter or 2nd VHF antenna required) Icom GPS Input for Data Multiplexing (Allows GPS and AIS data to be multiplexed for easy connectivity)
- Compact Size and Low Power Consumption
- Works with all Icom VHF marine radio’s, and any other VHF marine radio
|ICOM MXA-5000 Spec Sheet||536 Kb|