* The Aviation 8103 helicopter headset has an ambient-noise compensated dynamic differential microphone, specially designed for aviation intercom systems
* The microphone amplifier is designed for intercom systems with 5 Ohm impedance
* The frequency range is adjusted for good speech recognition
* The earphones have a limited frequency range, to give the best possible speech recognition in the ambient noise of a helicopter
* Peltor’s two-point suspension of the shells on a broad headband ensures total comfort and consistent noise attenuation
* The spiral polyurethane cable has a moulded NATO-standard connector equivalent to the Nexus TP-120.
|PTT on cup:||-|