- The Aviation 8003 headset for winged aircraft has an ambient-noise compensated dynamic differential microphone, specially designed for aviation intercom systems.
- The microphone amplifier can be adjusted for output signals in the range of 300-600 mV
- The frequency range is adjusted for good speech recognition
- The earphones have a broad frequency range for good sound reproduction
- Peltor’s two-point suspension of the shells on a broad headband ensures total comfort and consistent noise attenuation
- The straight polyurethane cable with moulded connectors has a stereo/mono switch in the branching box
- The earphones have a 1/4" stereo connector and the microphone has a PJ068 connector.
|PTT on cup:||-|