Peltor's next generation protective communication solution. With full Bluetooth connectivity, noise-cancelling microphone, and built-in FM radio. The WS ALRERT XPI Headset protects you against hazardous noise, and makes it easy to make and receive phone calls hands free in noisy work environments.
Available in Cap attach as well as Headband:
PEL/MRX21AWS6-AZ is headband variant.
PEL/MRX21P3EWS6-AZ is cap attach variant.
- High attenuating hearing protector in two models: stand-alone headband or safety helmet attachment.
- Bluetooth multipoint technology for connection to one or two external devices for hands free operation.
- Noise cancelling boom microphone for clear speech transmission in noisy environments.
- Level dependent function for ambint listening to help improve your situaltional awareness.
- Push to listen feature to easily and instantaneously listen to your surroundings.
- Built in FM radio.
- Voice guided menu system with announced FM radio frequencies.
- Digital station search.
- Ability to store up to 4 favorite stations.
- Auto power off: the headset will turn off after 4 hours of non-use to save battery.
- Low battery warning.
- To reduce the corrosion caused by seat the electronics are located in the outer part of the cup.
- Replaceable cushions and foam liners.