Dual protection is often a requirement in many critical working areas where exposures may exceed 95 decibels (dBA), Sensear has integrated our SENScommunication capabilities into an intrinsically safe dual hearing protection headset (IS-SDP) so users can effectively communicate without removing their hearing protection in these extremely high noise conditions.
Based on the existing SM1xSR IS headset, and incorporating the dual protection feature from our non-IS dual protection headset; the IS-SDP fills the marketplace need for a high performance intrinsically safe headset for extreme noise environments that require Class 1 Div 1 certification
Users of the IS-SDP will benefit from communication capabilities and safety features such as:
- existing two-way radio integration,
- in-ear volume limiting
- retained situational awareness.
Other Features and Benefits:
- Limit 'in-ear' noise exposure to 82dB
- Rugged and lightweight design
- Up to 31dB NRR (noise reduction rating)
- Headset-to-headset PTT communication
- Connect to two-way radios via Bluetooth® or cable
- Built-in rechargeable battery (lithium-ion)
- VOX capable
- Noise-cancelling boom mic