This listing is for the intrinsically safe double protection variant please click here for the non intrinsically safe variant.
Sensear’s industry-changing SENS technology simultaneously combines speech enhancement with noise suppression to deliver a total high noise communications and protection solution by recognizing the different properties of speech and background noise. SENS enables users to remain aware of their surroundings, communicate in noisy environments and protect their hearing from harmful noise.
The SM1P-Ex provides essential features and benefits to improve safety, reliability and efficiency. This new industrial headset offers a robust design adhering to higher noise reduction standards. It’s upgraded Bluetooth module allows for the streaming of audio to the headset. The headset uses Sensear’s SENS technology to enhance speech and suppress noise while the noise-cancelling boom mic filters out background noises so that only speech is transmitter through the microphone.
Intrinsically Safe certified to ATEX, IECEx, UL and CSA standards for use in Hazardous Environments
Certified to some of the most stringent intrinsic safety standards:
- TIA-4950-A, CSA C22.2 No. 157.92, & UL 913
5th Edition with a hazardous location rating of Class I, II, III, Division 1 & 2, Groups A - G, T4 -20°C to +40°C, T3C -20°C to +50°C
- Clear two-way radio communication in high-noise environments
- Bluetooth cellular connection for conversation and audio streaming
- Limit ‘in-ear’ exposure to 82 dB(A)
- Compatible with leading two way radios via wired or Bluetooth
- Improved Short Range with additional channel banks
- Upgraded 24-hour battery life for use in multiple shifts
- Available in headband, behind-the-neck, and helmet style
- SENS® Technology - remain aware of surrounding noises and hazards
- Enhances speech while suppressing background noise to a safe level
- Noise-cancelling boom mic
- Select Styles - Headset, Behind the Neck and Helmet Mount